ABC Premium Metal Roofing locks out the harshest of weather conditions. Permanent and virtually maintenance-free, Metal Roofing will last for years to come without incurring typical upkeep expenses. Seamless Premium Metal Roofing is the last roof that your home will ever need. Our steel shingles protect your home in any climate and disaster, proven by Fire, Wind, Fade and Impact ratings. Surpassing the best asphalt shingles in every way, upgrading to a steel shingle will increase the resale value of your home and put your mind at ease when a nasty storm rolls through your area. Your home will avoid leaking roof problems caused by hailstorms. At the same time, our premium steel shingles also save you energy. ALL of our roofing colors are EnergyStar approved, utilizing Cool Paint or “Cool Roof” technology to protect your heating bills from radiant energy waste.
STEEL ROOFING VS. SHINGLES
Traditional asphalt shingles are short lived, having to be replaced every 10-15 years due to time as well as weather wear and tear. ABC steel roofing is guaranteed up to 50 years from installation and it mirrors the look of traditional shingles. It provides curb appeal while increasing the resale value of your home. Steel roofing also doesn’t incur typical upkeep expenses or maintenance after installation with the added benefit of the structural strength of steel.
ABC Seamless steel roofing utilizes “Cool Roof” technology during manufacturing to protect your heating bills from radiant energy waste. Additionally, ABC steel roofing is 100% recyclable while traditional shingles are disposed of in large quantities into landfills.
RESIDENTIAL STEEL ROOFING
ABC roofing will protect your home in any climate and disaster. Our steel roofing is designed for durability, withstanding winds up to 160 mph, hail and fire damage, intense heat, extreme cold and more. At the same time, our premium steel shingles save you energy.
PROFESSIONAL ROOFING INSTALLATION
ABC Seamless requires all roofing installers to be certified. You can be sure when ABC Seamless installs your steel roof it will be done right.
From light commercial to residential applications, Metal Shingle Shakes are the next wave in roofing and siding. Permanent and virtually maintenance-free, Metal Shingle Shakes will last for years to come without incurring typical upkeep expenses. Additionally, most metal roofing, including standing seam, is composed of recycled material and can be installed directly onto an existing asphalt roof, reducing landfill waste and promoting quick installation as well as decades of environmentally-sound, maintenance-free strength and beauty. Coated with a deluxe Kynar 500® finish to maximize color retention, Metal Shingle Shakes are available in a full range of 15 standard colors and 4 blend colors.
- Unique 4-way interlocking system withstands winds in excess of 100 mph, and has the best hail rating available.
- 28 gauge galvanized steel.
- Unlike traditional roofing products, Metal Shingle Shakes will not warp, split, peel or crack.
- Unique double embossing pattern adds panel strength that are strong enough to be walked on and can be applied over an existing roof.
- Permanent and virtually maintenance-free, a Metal Shingle Shake roof will last for years to come without incurring typical upkeep expenses.
Metal Slate Roofing
Nothing lasts longer with lower maintenance than a Metal Slate Roof. Combining slate’s old-world charm and the unsurpassed performance of steel, a Metal Slate roof adds ageless beauty and a distinctive elegance to any home. Metal Slate is coated with Kynar 500®, the industry’s premium finish, which is corrosion-resistant, withstands even the harshest outdoor conditions and has superior color retention. Available in 4 standard colors and 3 blend colors to complement new homes as well as remodeling projects.
- Unique 4-way interlocking system withstands winds up to 160 mph, and has the best hail rating available.
- 28 gauge galvanized steel.
- Withstands severe weather changes free from unsightly panel distortion, breakage or ‘shedding’ like traditional slate materials.
- Virtually maintenance-free. It won’t chip, peel, rot, blister, rust, shed or fade.
- Provides a clean, distinctive look that vastly improves the appearance of your home or building.